Friday, February 29, 2008

Today's playlist

I've got the following songs playing on my computer, wishing they could make it onto my new-ish MP3 player (I got it before Christmas but still haven't set it up or put any files on it, blah):

Army by Ben Folds Five
Rehab by Amy Winehouse
Brass Monkey by the Beastie Boys
1234 by Feist
Sprout and the Bean by Joanna Newsom
Tears Dry On Their Own by Amy Winehouse
The Heart of Life by John Mayer
The Book of Right On by Joanna Newsom
LDN by Lily Allen
Smile by Lily Allen
Hey Baby by Mocean Worker
I Left My Wallet in El Segundo by A Tribe Called Quest
Dreaming With A Broken Heart by John Mayer
Salt Lake City by Doug Wintch
Listen to the Radio by Nanci Griffith
Wonderful Night by Fatboy Slim
Candyman by Christina Aguilera

I'm calling it the Leap Day mix, although I put the songs together like this last weekend, because any playlist that includes the Beastie Boys, Joanna Newsom, and Nanci Griffith (for instance) takes some musical leaps. :-)


~RCH~

2 comments:

mary plus vince said...

sounds like a great (& random) list! i think you have great taste in music!

ps -- vince and i are so bummed that uno got sick and you guys aren't coming down this weekend! we will have to make a fun trip up there sometime and hang out with you guys!

K2 said...

so cool. Makes me long for some of your mix tapes that I have only on tape. I am really wanting one of those machines to turn tapes into MP3's. Sigh.

  Based on the Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com © 2008

Back to TOP