Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Another county heard from

Dos was on a roll today!

At lunch: "If you eat a lot of good food like jelly sandwiches and orange juice you'll have a party in your tummy, huh, Mom?"

Disapprovingly to me, with her hands on her hips, when she saw I was drinking something other than my Dos-approved "gatorader" juice: "Mom, are sick people supposed to drink diet soda? I don't think so!"

Upon noticing that Tres's diaper pail was full: "Well, I guess she'll just have to stop peeing and pooping now."

And those are only the ones I can remember off the top of my head.... LOL.


~RCH~

3 comments:

Eliza said...

I LOVE your kiddos!

Uno Kidney said...

I TOTALLY Heart your Blog!!!!

Kristi said...

In response to your ?'s from my blog:
The chair came from Meyer and Frank (now Macy's) and it is great for wiping off spit up, throw up, etc. One of the arm rests on the couch is floppy because the kids would use it as a springboard into the beanbag.

27 Dresses is a definite Netflix. Very cute, happy, feel good.
Love the comments your kids make!

  Based on the Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com © 2008

Back to TOP