Saturday, March 04, 2006

Getting the show on the road

Welp, we met with the realtor today. I spent all day frantically cleaning, folding laundry, organizing and throwing things out.... I didn't accomplish everything I wanted to (hard to do with two energetic monkeys around), but hopefully the house looked presentable enough when he came over this evening. I hope the house looks sellable.

He gave us a folder of information and forms, and talked to us for a good two hours or so (though I missed much of the conversation while trying to keep said monkeys occupied).

I hate this whole process. It stresses me out. Our yard still looks like crap; half the back fence has fallen down; the living room carpet has all number of nameless stains; I don't know how I'll ever keep the place presentable enough to show with these two crazy toddlers running around. DH wants to tear up the bathroom carpets and put down tile, but (no offense to him, of course) he's really not the most handy guy around. And when will he have time? He's been saying he'd do it for the last 3 years and we've still got carpet.

Waaaaaaah.

Please keep us in your prayers and send some good house selling dust our way. (Well, maybe not dust. We get enough of that in West Texas -- which reminds me, I also need to take down all the blinds and soak them....)


~RCH~

2 comments:

K2 said...

It will all work out..no worries! I love you much and you'll be in my prayers.

~B. said...

I hope you feel better after your little chat with Cade last night. Feel free to call if you have any other questions or worries about the whole process! Let not your heart be troubled! Fret not little one! It will all be ok.

  Based on the Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com © 2008

Back to TOP