I wonder what Mary did to coax a first smile from him; are fake sneezes universal across time and culture? Did she brush her hair across his bare his tummy or pretend to nibble his ear?
I can't stop thinking of it in such specific terms. Christmas carols that mention the holy child make me a little misty-eyed this year; they never have before.
And of course I don't mean to denigrate that miraculous occasion, but it hits me more than ever now that every child is holy.
~RCH~
4 comments:
she is so cute!!!!
Megster
Every child is holy ... AMEN! Little babies truly are a miracle from heaven above.
I love the pictures. So sweet.
Awww! Such a pretty baby. I love her smile! :) Do you think the maternal instinct just makes everything more tear inducing? Because I got all blubbery over Dana watching Elf the other day. (She was singing so that Santa's sleigh could get off the ground and it was SO adorable.)
Beautiful baby and beautiful pictures. I am so happy for your children that they have such a creative and talented mother.
Post a Comment