Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Moving On - Part 2a

In which I offer evidence that Idaho = Christmastown

DH: Toddler, would you please say the prayer for dinner?

Toddler: Sure.

{Looooooong pause.}

DH: Please say it, then.

Toddler: Daddy, I'm thinking.

DH: Okay.

{Looooooong pause.}

DH: Any time now.

Toddler: I'm thinking.

Me: That's fine; it's good to think about what you're going to say to Heavenly Father before you pray! Great job. Thumbs up.

{Looooooong, looooooong pause.}

DH: Seriously, Toddler, any time!

Toddler, getting angry now: Daddy, leave me alone! I'm trying to think about what Jesus is going to bring me in Idaho!


~RCH~

1 comment:

K2 said...

That is the funniest thing I have ever heard in a long time. When is the big moving day? EEEKK!! So exciting/scary/wonderful all at the same time. I was also wondering if Dad and I could drop by in Malad on our way down from Boise to Bountiful. I think the date would be July 23rd or something like that. I don't think its an overnight thing..just maybe a few hours thing. I would prefer a little longer and maybe it would be. If we decided to spend the night would that be Ok?
Love you much!

  Based on the Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com © 2008

Back to TOP