Thursday, April 27, 2006

Mormon Cliché

All right, all right. I wanted to wait until I had a really good MoTabs graphic I could slap on a tee, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen soon. I can't get the design to come out just right, and I don't have much time these days to try anyway. So, for those of you who care, I now announce the public opening of my Mormon Cliché shirt shop at http://mocliche.spreadshirt.com.

Unlike my other shop, I offer both men's and women's tees at Mormon Cliché. Here are a few product samplings (click the image to see other variations on each design):

I Know This Shirt Is True

Menace

J Golden Kimball

Wo unto them that rise up early in the morning

Critiques? Questions? Suggestions? I welcome all feedback! :-)


~RCH~

4 comments:

~B. said...

I LOVE it!!! I want a Zion Tee when I'm not pregnant anymore! Ok and a few others-they're funny!

Beckle the Freckle said...

What, no "Mahana" shirt? Or "I seem to be missing a husband..." (from our favorite church educational film) I love the J. Golden shirt...I might have to get one for my Mum for mother's day. You rock!

Eliza said...

I also love the J. Golden shirt! I'd wear it every day of my life, okay...not every day, but you get my point. :-D

GB, RN said...

As a non-morning person, I'm lovin' the last one!

  Based on the Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com © 2008

Back to TOP