For anyone still in suspense, a decision has been made: We'll be planting our roots firmly in potato state soil as of July 2006.
Everybody sing with me: And here we have Idahoooooo, wending her way to faaaaame...!
:-D
~RCH~
6 years ago
: narcissism at its finest.
An amateur writer, hobbyist photographer, and Dr. Pepper junkie, RCH lives in the Midwest with her brood of four brown-haired girls and her country doctor DH. She has a big bottom lip and a weirdly skinny top lip, and occasionally talks about herself in the third person.
For more salacious details about RCH, please check out her profile.
Based on the Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com © 2008
Back to TOP
4 comments:
HOOOORAY!!!! Honestly, I am jumping with joy! I'm so happy you are coming to good old "Hide the Ho" and all her potatoey goodness. My Mom wanted me to tell you that she thought you should move there and I said "Why don't you just send her an e-mail that starts out: "Hello Rachael, this is Becky..." ;D
Anyway, she wanted me to re-iterate that you will love Malad and all it's small towny-ness and that you'll be a stone's throw away from her home town of Downey/Swan Lake (super cute in their own right) and you will be truly appreciated there for the fabulous family you are.
Anyway, this is a long winded comment, eh? I'm so happy and my mom will be happy too...I've been checking your blog every night to see if there was an update. Congratulations! I can't wait to see your wee family!
WAHOOOO!!!!! When Eliza announced it on Sunday, we were thrilled! How exciting! So when do you move? Is it like June or something?
Exciting, huh?
I wanted to blog more about this -- delve into all the various factors that led to the decision and whatnot -- but I've been sick and I'm tired after a long visit with the ILs and the toddler is a little rooster who keeps getting me up an hour earlier than usual because she doesn't understand about the time change and.... *UGH!* I'm way too exhausted to write anything these days!
But the upshot is that DH and I both feel very good about this decision, things are already in process, and in less than a year I'll be just a stone's throw up the road from so many people I love.
::BIG FAT GRIN::
Milla, DH's job here ends on the last day of June, so at some point shortly thereafter we'll pack up the house and head on up. I'll be a little sad to leave Texas (I'm bigger and better here than anywhere else), but I don't think he will be, lol.
I am SOOOO excited for you and I know that you and DH will be happy there in Idaho. I am sure you will have a fab time and things will be just great! love you lots!
Post a Comment